· Super Early-bird Registration Fee: $450 until January 31st.
· Early-bird Registration Fee: $500 until March 31st.
· Registration Fee after March 31, 2020: $550
· Special Tuition for Absolute Beginners who are (1) new to the shakuhachi and (2) attending Camp for the First Time: $200 until March 31st.
· Absolute Beginner Registration Fee after March 31, 2020: $250
· Tuition costs may be paid by check, Paypal (please add $15 to cover PayPal fees) or Bank Transfer (we will send you account upon request).
· Lodging and dining costs are not included in this fee and must be paid directly to Sunrise Ranch. In the event of your cancellation, lodging and dining costs will be fully refunded.
· Scholarships Understanding that the cost of registration for Shakuhachi Camp may be prohibitive to some, we are offering a limited number of full and partial scholarships based on need and merit, aimed especially at those who aspire to the mission of Shakuhachi Camp.
To request a scholarship, please fill out the related fields in the registration form.
1. First make payment by Paypal or Check.
· Paypal address: firstname.lastname@example.org US$
· Mail US$ checks made payable to: 'Shakuhachi Summer Camp of the Rockies' to: Cory Sperry, Rockies Shakuhachi Camp 2020, 416 Utica Ave., Boulder, CO USA 80304
2. Complete and submit the Registration Form below.
Please fill out in your registration information and fee before May 1st.
· Cancellation Fees:
· After May 15th: $100
· After May 30th: $150
· No refund after June 10th, except in emergencies.
You need to book your lodging directly with Sunrise Ranch.
Participants are responsible for making their own lodging plans, by registering directly with Sunrise Ranch at the bottom of their page.
"Nesting Cranes at Dawn" The 22nd Shakuhachi Summer Camp of the Rockies T-shirt, designed by Steve Sirch, is available for advance purchase only. To order, in the registration form, indicate the number of shirts and the size/s you would like. Price $25, two for $45. Tshirt order deadline is May 15.
T-shirt sales proceeds go to the Shakuhachi Camp Scholarship Fund.
Please fill out the registration form below. If the form does not show well in your browser, please use this link - https://www.jotform.com/build/210544363667155?iak=0487bb45c0a1bd1dfe7ac6f71f2394a1-d0af37e21b808209